Living Trusts - Wills - Powers of Attorney for Finances - Advance Healthcare Directives - Guardianship Nominations for Minor Children - Beneficiary Designations - Asset Protection - Beneficiary Protection - Blended Families
Your estate plan should always be customized by someone who understands your unique needs, desires, and challenges, and knows how to protect you and your loved ones. Everyone needs an estate plan, regardless of net worth, because estate planning includes much more than saving estate taxes:
- Choosing someone to handle your finances if you are unable to do so while you are alive
- Choosing someone to make your medical decisions for you if you are unable to do so
- Making your wishes known for end-of-life medical decisions
- Naming a guardian for your minor children
- Protecting family members with special needs
- Avoiding conservatorship
- Avoiding probate through Revocable Living Trusts and other methods
- Minimizing estate and inheritance taxes for your heirs
- Minimizing income taxes
We patiently and efficiently assist Successor Trustees in administering Revocable Living Trusts after the death of the grantor. Although living trusts avoid probate and the associated fees, there is administrative work that must get done after a death.
With Nancy Rose Law PC, successor trustees can feel confident that they will receive the help they need with compassion and cost-consciousness.
When a decedent passes away with a will but no trust, or with no estate planning documents, probate is the court-supervised legal process of gathering the decedent's assets, paying the decedent's liabilities, and ultimately distributing what's left to the heirs.
Probate is complex, lengthy, and extremely detail-oriented. With Nancy Rose Law PC at the helm, clients can make the important decisions without feeling anxious and overwhelmed.